What can ARANB offer you?
- A non-profit, incorporated organization to provide a unified and collective voice.
- A democratic representation with an elected Board of Directors.
- Community meetings, education, and support.
- Affiliation with and support of other organizations across the country.
- Committed members who will not give up and who will continue representing you and fighting for a better future for you, your children, and your grandchildren.
- Strength in numbers. Each MLA, MP, and Cabinet Minister we have talked with asks “how many members do you have”? They view a voice as a vote, and while they are paying attention – numbers talk. As few, we have no voice. As many – we will be heard.
- Committed efforts to work with both government, and interested agencies within both linguistic communities with a goal towards mutual benefit, respect, cooperation, and balance.
- Access to a members only Facebook group and Website for those who wish to share news, concerns, and discuss developments emailed or mailed updates and newsletters for those who don’t.